Sunday, February 22, 2015

Mosaic Punch Cards

I like the Mosaic Punch, and it's on sale through Monday!  Here are a couple of fun ideas using this punch and the coordinating stamp set, Mosaic Madness (available in wood or clear).
My friend Crista Bailey made this card over a year ago for a demonstrator swap.  I loved her card, but I think she might have CASEd the idea from someone else?  What a fun use of the stamps, punch and embossing folder too.  

Crista's card is what gave me the idea to make this Christmas card last year, total copy. 



Sale items are while supplies last.

Here's a card I got last summer in one of my Non-Convention goers swaps.  I forgot about it until I was going through some ideas.  I loved the simple clean look of this card, thanks Nancy for a great card!

Contact me with any questions or order, or...  Order online HERE.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

For every $50 you spend on Stampin'Up! products, pick a free Sale-a-Bration(SAB) product!
No limit, just lots of free stuff for each $50 you spend. January 6-March 31, you can save money and instantly qualify for a Sale-a-Bration FREE product choice!  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you want to have an online party?  Or get together and stamp?  Contact me to set it up!  Let's have fun together!  


Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...