Sunday, January 11, 2015

Painted Petals Card in Soft Sky

Last week my demonstrator friends and I did a fun card swap using products from the 2015 Stampin'Up! Occasions Catalog. It's always so much fun swapping card ideas with friends, then we all get more ideas and samples for new products.  I loved how all the cards came out!

Here's my swap for the group.  I just love the new Painted Petals stamp set. It's available in Wood, Clear and Photopolymer!!  I also used the wonderful Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (DSP).  It has so many beautiful designs and colors, plus is
t's acid free and lignin free for scrapbooking.  

The Painted Petals set has amazing watercolor effects with these stamps.  These Two-Steps stamps give you so many creative options––combine individual stamps to build a final image you want in the colors you want!  Did you notice the twine on the card?  I love the new Painted Blooms Cotton Twine in Soft Sky, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi. 



Products used...
Painted Petals Stamp Set available in WoodClear and Photopolymer
Painted Blooms Cotton Twine  137873  $6.95
Soft Sky, Pacific Point and Whisper White card stocks,  Soft Sky, Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi ink pads


Here are all the cards from our Occasions Catalog Swap.  I'll get them all posted shortly.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shop online to see all the great products from the Occasions catalog and the Annual catalog!  Shop online HERE.

Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...