Monday, December 29, 2014

Holiday Cards from Friends

Hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season. I always love making and receiving holiday cards.  This year my cards are late!  It's been a busy few weeks for me, so this year my cards are New Years cards.  I wanted to share a few more holiday cards that I received, I just love getting handmade cards in the mail.  

Marianne made this beautiful card.  Love the colors and idea.

 Lynnette made this great card using punches.  What a fun idea.

Cami made this fun card for the holidays.  We have enough snow in Denver right now to make a snowman, but being on the beach sounds much better.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Right now take advantage of Year-End Closeouts 
 through January 5! 
Check out the Year-End Closeouts, see what's on sale!

See great products from Stampin'Up! -- Shop online HERE.




Stampin'Up! SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 



Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...