Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thinking of You (Kind Koala) Card

Here are some fun cards from the July Shoebox Swap I went to at Tara's house.  All Stampin'Up! supplies of course, and a couple of hours of fun stamping together makes for a fun evening!  My card is the Koala in front.  I made this card for my last card class, and also used it for 2 different card swaps recently. 

I just love the Kind Koala stamp!!  He's so cute! Available in wood, and only $9.95.  This stamp just makes me smile.
Have you ever thought of being a demonstrator?  Join my group and attend fun stamping events with me.  I would love to stamp with you.  
July Shoebox Swap cards were done by Tara Bazata, Angela Zaba, Gina Lantz, Janet Winsheit, Kelli Needham, Melody Buchanan, Shirley Tow Middaugh, Andrea Van Sambeek, Janet Weinsheit, Tammie Morton.

Here's a close up of the card from the card class.  Attend a card class if you are in the Denver area.  I would love to have you at class.  It's lots of fun making cards with friends.  Contact me to attend a class, or RSVP from my calendar online HERE.


Kind Koala stamp is available in wood, and only $9.95.

These are all the cards I made for another swap, with Kate Amberg, for non-convention goers. I made 12 of the same card, and got back my card plus 11 new ideas.  I'll share them next week.   
This was the first time I missed the Stampin'Up! Convention, and I plan on it being the last.  I love going to the Stampin'Up! convention every year.  It's such a great time to stamp, see new products and make new friends!

Here is the back so you can see how I wrapped the twine and used Dimensionals to pop up the image.  

I used Crystal Effects on the flower to give it extra shine.  It takes a little while to dry, but it's a fun effect.  
Thinking of You stamp, Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Whisper White card stocks, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake Stampin' Markers, Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

I had a little snafu with my card this time.  I had all the card stock cut, and all the other supplies so everyone could make the card at Tara's, but…  I forgot to bring the stamp!!!!! Big oh no!  So Tara let me look through her stamps to find something else that would fit in the space, and I used the Perfect Blend stamp set.  It worked, but not as cute for this card.  So I mailed out Koala's to most of the girls to put on their card fronts.


Happy Stamping!!
Tammie


Paper Pumpkin Kits — fun in a box!
SAVE half off your first two months when you sign up for a month to month subscription!!! Contact me with any questions.  Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to receive a fun kit every month for only $19.95 (plus tax). 
See more on my blog post about Paper Pumpkin HERE.  Plus right now get 50% off two months on the month-to-month subscriptions for new subscribers!  Use the code HALFOFF2 to save!!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! Order supplies online anytime... CLICK HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...