Thursday, July 31, 2014

It's a Card Party!

Monday night I had a Stampin'Up! Card Party at Courtney's house.  The she and her friends had fun making cards, I brought all the supplies.  Do you want to do a card party?  Contact me to set yours up!  Here are all the cards they made.
Big shout out to all the girls, Davida, Amy, Melanie, Mollie, Courtney, Erin and Amanda.  I had fun stamping with you!  
You can have a card party with me too!  It's just $10 for 4 cards, or $15 for 8 cards, I'll bring 4 different designs and everyone gets some fun crafting time!  Plus if you place a qualifying order that night you get to make your cards for free!
Contact me to have your own Private Card Party!

Everyone made 2 of each design, I had 3 samples of this one for all 3 cute sayings.  
The Scallop Tag Topper Punch is so easy to use and works so well on this, I added the corner rounder to make the tags look even cuter.  Plus the In Color 2012-2014 markers work so well together for coloring.  I love the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, it works so well on so many different projects.  

I made a card similar to this one at Tara's July Shoebox swap, thank you Angela Zaba for the cute idea.  I loved the color on this, it's ALL Costal Cabana.  Ink your stamp up then stamp it 3 different times without re-inking to get the faded effect.

 Love the butterflies on this card, the Papillon Potpourri works so well with both of the coordinating butterfly punches.  Be sure to stamp your greeting first, then run the Strawberry Slush card stock through the Big Shot with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.  

I love the new Corner Garden stamp set in the Stampin'Up! annual catalog.  It's a great background stamp that you can do so much with.  Available in Clear $13.95, or Wood $17.95. This fun idea also came from the last Shoebox Swap at Tara's, thanks Andrea Van Sambeck.  

Happy Stamping!!
Tammie

Paper Pumpkin Kits — fun in a box!
SAVE half off your first two months when you sign up for a month to month subscription!!! Contact me with any questions.  Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to receive a fun kit every month for only $19.95 (plus tax). 
See more on my blog post about Paper Pumpkin HERE.  Plus right now get 50% off two months on the month-to-month subscriptions for new subscribers!  Use the code HALFOFF2 to save!!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! Order supplies online anytime... CLICK HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...