Thursday, June 12, 2014

Paper Pumpkin from May-great Father's Day cards

I haven't been very good about making some of my Paper Pumpkin kits, nor have I been good about taking pictures to show on the blog.  But I am setting goals and one is to make my kit every month.  
Paper Pumpkin Kits, fun in a box!
Here's the kit I got for May, it's perfect for Father's Day, so I made the cards and sent them out!
The kits now come with photopolymer stamps, it was my first time using them.  They worked well for me and I was very happy with the cards I made, especially how quickly it all went together.  

Here's all the supplies from the kit, I just needed some snail and scissors (and my bone folder too!).
The kit made 4 regular size cards and 2 smaller 3x3 cards.

Here's a close up of the card.  I needed 3 Father's Day cards and made the extra a birthday day for later.


Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and check out the Q&A, be sure to pick me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton. Sign up at mypaperpumpkin.com to have your own fun in a box every month!

Paper Pumpkin is a fun monthly subscription, every month you get a fun new kit!
There have been some great changes to Paper Pumpkin!  
  • Subscribe (monthly kit comes in the mail-cancel at anytime), or 
  • Get a PrePaid  subscription for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months
  • Get a discount on prepaid 6 or 12 month kits
  • Start your subscription with the current kit, first box comes with a D block for your stamps
  • Cuter projects! when it's a card kit will come with at least 8 cards
  • Ink spots never the same for at least 1 year, so you get a great collection of colors
  • Your kit comes with great directions and ideas, and new stamps every month
Enjoy the fun of crafting every month with a new box of fun!!  You don't need a lot of supplies, just some adhesive and scissors, everything else comes in your box.  

Sign up at mypaperpumpkin.com to enjoy a fun monthly craft break.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! Order supplies online anytime... CLICK HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...