Monday, June 2, 2014

NEW Stampin'Up! Catalog starts today!

The NEW catalog starts today!!!  I love seeing new products, the stamps and accessories are so fun!      

If you are local (Denver metro area), stop by my Open House on Monday, June 2, from 3-6pm, to get a FREE catalog, see new products and fun ideas.  Contact me for more information and directions tmmorton@me.com

Shop online anytime through my stampinup store HERE.  New weekly deals every week, so check back every week for new deals!


Retiring END June 4!!!! Or while supplies last.  




Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...