Sunday, June 15, 2014

Masculine Open Sea Card

Here's a fun card I made for my step-dad's birthday a few weeks ago.  I thought this was a great masculine card to share on Father's Day.  Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

My step-dad loves the sea, so I love using the Open Sea stamp set for his cards.  It's such a versatile set,  I love all the different cards I have made with this set over the last couple of years.  
To make the port window, I cut a circle in the Night of Navy card stock first, placed my stamped image on Very Vanilla behind that layer, then placed the Crumb Cake circle on the top with Dimensionals to pop it up.  
Sponge the circle with Crumb Cake ink before adhering to the card front, and stamp off some of the images first to give them a softer look behind the ship.
 
Open Sea and Teeny Tiny wishes stamp sets, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla, Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, Baker's Twine-Cherry Cobbler, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Snail, Dimensionals

Paper Pumpkin Kits, fun in a box!
Check out the May kit HERE.  It was perfect for Father's Day.  Everything comes in the kit, all you need is adhesive and scissors.

Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join and check out the Q&A, be sure to pick me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton. Subscribe for a monthly fun craft kit, it's alwasy a fun surprise.  Or get a prepaid subscription for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.  

Sign up at mypaperpumpkin.com to have your own fun in a box every month!  Get the fun of crafting every month with a new box!!  You don't need a lot of supplies, just some adhesive and scissors, everything else comes in your box.  Before long you will have a great selection of inks and stamps for future crafting.
Sign up at mypaperpumpkin.com to enjoy a fun monthly craft break.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! Order supplies online anytime... CLICK HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...