Saturday, May 31, 2014

Work of Art cards - Hello Honey

The NEW catalog starts on Monday!!!  Here's a sample of some fun cards using a new stamp set, the new In Colors ink, card stock and ribbon.  I love the new ribbon!    
 If you are local, stop by my Open House on Monday, June 2, to get your new catalog, see new products and fun ideas.  Lakewood, CO - contact me for more information and directions tmmorton@me.com
Hello Honey, love this new In Color!  I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, with Whisper White and Hello Honey (ink, card stock, ribbon) with the Work of Art stamp set.

Shop online anytime through my stampinup store HERE.  New weekly deals every week, so check back every week for new deals!


Retiring lists are updated everyday and are while supplies last.  Check the lists below or look HERE to see which retiring items are left.



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...