Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Watercolor Class to Go cards

Looking for fun cards and crafting time, but don't have time to come to class?  Try my Class to Go cards.  This month I am featuring the Happy Watercolor stamp set, and the Tag Topper Punches.  Here are the cards I made, order the stamp set and receive card stock supplies and directions to make these fun cards.
Try my new Class to Go, when you order the Happy Watercolor stamp set this month you will receive cut supplies (card stock and ribbons) to make 4 projects, I will email directions after the end of the month.  All you need is your own inks and adhesive.  There is a small fee for shipping supplies if you are not local. Contact me for more information on this fun class option!  It's perfect for busy lives when you don't have time to come to a stamp class.

2 Class to Go Options for February…
Contact me to order.  Then you'll receive the card stock and directions from me to make your projects.  Order the stamp set and punch, and when your merchandise reaches $50 or more, pick a FREE Sale-a-Bration item too!  Place your order by Feb. 28 to get this kit.

The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch makes easy treats too. Cut the width of your paper to just under 2" so it slides in easily and punch.  Score depending on the size of candy and how tall you want your treats to stand.


Pick a FREE Sale-a-Bration item with every $50 you spend during this great sale!

There are so many ways to get FREE stuff!  Whether you shop, host a party, or join Stampin' Up! you'll get great rewards during Sale-A-Bration.  Contact me with questions, order online HERE, and join my group to become a demonstrator (enjoy a discount, be the first to see and order new products and right now ask me about going to the Stampin'Up! Convention for FREE this year)!  I would love to stamp with you!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...