Monday, January 6, 2014

Watercolor card

The Occasions Catalog started January 3!  It has some beautiful things in it, like the Happy Watercolor stamp set, Metal Buttons, and Petite Petals Punch.  Did you notice the paper on this card?  I love the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper on page 23.  
This is a fun card we made at my upline's house a few weeks ago.  Tara had out 2 make and takes for us before we got to the fun Holiday activities.  There was a fantastic gift exchange, I can't wait to share those pictures with you later.  

Be sure to check out the Occasions catalog online, or contact me to get a copy.  



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...