Tuesday, January 7, 2014

More Past Projects to Share

Seeing all these retired items on the Clearance Rack reminded me of so many great projects I loved from the past.  I had to share a few more.  Hope you enjoy!

Amazing deals up to 80% off on retired stamps, inks, card stocks, Designer Series Papers, brads, kits, fabrics, ribbons, Big Shot accessories and more!!!  Remember supplies are limited!

SHOP HERE FOR CLEARANCE RACK deals
Did you miss out on past SAB products, or retired stamps, colors or Big Shot accessories?  Check the Clearance Rack now for lots of great deals!



The Bordering on Romance stamp set (only $16.79 wood mount)  is a beautiful set.  Imagine all the wonderful cards and projects you can make. Valentine's Day and Mother's Day are coming in the next few months, and these are just a couple of idea for the stamps.


The Candy Wrapper Bigz Die (only $19.79) is one of my all time favorite dies!  I have done so much with it, it's perfect for little treats and you can have a lot of fun with punch art too.  Here's some bunnies I made using this die.  Directions to make these bunnies are HERE.


Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (only $4.39) was my favorite SAB paper ever.  I found so many uses for it.


Great deals on retired products, up to 80% off!!  Order online for the best selection since supplies are limited. But you can also contact me to help with orders or questions.  



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...