Sunday, January 26, 2014

Gold Grunge and Hearts card

I wanted share an Anniversary card I made, this would also be a great Valentine's card too! Not sure how well it shows, but the spatters from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set are embossed in gold, I love the sparkle. 
Stamped images in Metallic Encore Gold Pad, used Stampin' Gold Embossing Powder and heat embossed with Heat Tool.  Sponged edges of White Label with Metallic Gold Encore ink.  Punch out hearts and use Dimensionals to pop up on card front.
When it came to the words on the card, I was looking through all my sayings.  I found a few words that I wanted, they just happen to come from 3 different stamp sets.

Gorgeous Grunge, Loving Thoughts, Fabulous Phrases and Memorable Moments stamp sets, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White card stocks, Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler Inks, Metallic Gold Encore Pad, Stampin' Emboss Powder Gold, Heat Tool, Heart Punch, Big Shot, Labels Collections Framelit Dies, Stampin' Sponge, Snail and Dimensionals


Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set, great for texture, so many uses


Sale-a-Bration starts January 28!!!  
Pick a free SAB item for every $50 you spend!  Contact me with questions and look for more information on my blog January 28.  

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...