Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cookie Exchange Holiday Party

Things get so crazy this time of the year I always want to share some of the fun things, but time gets away from me.  Every year my street has a Cookie Exchange.  It is a wonderful time to see neighbors and catch up with them.  Last year I got this great recipe from a friend of mine (tried them at another party, best way to know if you like something!).  So I made them for my neighborhood Cookie Exchange.  

Last year I made these great Red Velvet Cookies with a Cream Cheese Swirl and White Chocolate Chips.  So good!  I found the blog they came from, Eat Cake for Dinner.  Wow, she has some wonderful recipes, you can check out the Red Velvet cookie recipe here, and then look at some of her other fun recipes too.

Our cookie exchange is December 19 this year.  Can't wait to see all the fun cookies.
2012 Cookie Exchange - Look at all the good looking stuff!  We got 5 of each cookie to take home.  They didn't last long.


2011 Cookie Exchange - Every year there are some new ones and some old favorites.  But I enjoy them all!

I always try to make my recipes look fun with some stamping on the copies too.


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...