Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pop Up Cards



I just loved all the presentations on stage at the Stampin'Up! Convention.  I really like to get photos of all the wonderful projects.  I find they inspire me for months and sometimes even years to come.  Plus they are fun to share with everyone else.  I loved the Pop-up Dies that Shelli Gardner.
Many of these cards were made using the Big Shot with the Pop 'N Cuts in the Stampin'Up! catalog.  You can see them online HERE.  Using the Card Base die you can then use the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts or the Label Insert Pop 'N Cuts Die to make tons of great cards.
This is the front of the card, see a better photo on So Shelli, link below

I got a few photos of Shelli's projects while she was on stage, but I was so excited when I checked Shelli's Blog today and saw she had posted photos of these pop up cards!  Her photos are of course much better than what comes out on the camera in a big dark room!

Here's the link to So Shelli for the popup cards on So Shelli, so you can see them too!    Enjoy all the popup cards there and come back to visit me again tomorrow!


You might have seen some of my photos posted from the Social Night (see the post HERE). Karen Burniston from Sizzix was demonstrating some great cards, and these are some of the dies she was using too.


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...