Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Glenda's Beautiful Gift Exchange


At Convention last month my upline had quick get together and an optional gift exchange one morning.  Make a full card, a bag and a 3D item.  These were Glenda Timkovich's projects, and I LOVED THEM!!!  We were roommates at convention, so I got to see it up close before the exchange. 
I loved her dresses.  We went to Tara's upline meeting a few months ago and Gina Lantz demonstrated using the Dress Up Framelits, which inspired Glenda.  

Going to meetings with other demonstrators is a great way to be inspired and get tons of ideas from friends.  Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator?  Contact me for more information, or CLICK HERE for more.  I would love to have you join my group, and through August 31, you get a FREE project kit when you join (click here for promotion)!

Here's the beautiful card.

The bag was so pretty, and look there's even a little tag too.
This sweet box holds nail polish.  What a sweet gift! 

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...