Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More Punch Flower Cards

Here's another couple of cards using the same idea for a card from a recent card class.  You can see it HERE.
This time I used different colors and made more flowers.
Sassy Salutations stamp set, Circle Punches: 1-3/8", 1", 1/2", Bird Punch, Jewels - Rhinestones, Snail
Red:  Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette
Blue:  Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse


 See the new Annual Stampin'Up! Catalog HERE and click HERE to start shopping!  Order online 24/7, be sure to list me as your demonstrator, Tammie Morton, or contact me to order.

Order Stampin'Up! supplies online anytime, click HERE.
Contact me to book your own party for you and your friends. Just think of all the fun stamping we can have together!  With a new catalog there are lots of new products and ideas to share!

Contact me anytime with questions  --  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...