Monday, May 20, 2013

Sneak Peek!

It's been a few days since my last post!  With Field Day at my daughters school, and then 3 days of soccer at a tournament across town, it was back to work and time to post again.

Here's a SNEAK PEEK, it's one of the NEW In Colors that comes out with the NEW annual Stampin'Up! catalog.  It starts May 31, 2013.  I am so excited, Crisp Cantaloupe is so pretty!
I used the Secret Garden Bundle from the Spring mini catalog, and yes they will be in the new catalog.  The stamp set and framelits work so well together.


Order Stampin'Up! supplies online HERE.

Contact me to book a party for you and your friends.  Everyone gets to make 1 or 2 fun projects and everyone can place orders to earn FREE products.  As the hostess you can earn tons of FREE stuff!  It's fun to be creative with friends so call me to schedule your party!  You'll love the projects and you'll really have fun with your friends too.

More $$ = More Products
Get $30 in FREE product when you HOST a qualifying party or Join my team! There are two great ways -- CLICK HERE to see how to get $30 in free products!

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...