Monday, March 18, 2013

Quick Card

Only ONE WEEK Left!
Quick card using some of the FREE Sale-a-Bration products I got with my order. I used the Vine Street Embossing Folder and the Madison Avenue stamp set, I got each one for free with a $50 order.  

Madison Avenue and Made for You stamp sets, Pool Party, Island Indigo and Whisper White card stock, Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango Classic inks, Vine Street Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...