Saturday, March 23, 2013

Candy Wrapper Bunnies

I love the Candy Wrapper Bunnies I started making a couple of years ago.  It's that time of year again, and I thoughtit was time to make more bunnies for Easter.  It's a sweet Easter treat that brings a smile to anyone's face.

I came up with the idea a couple of years ago as part of my demonstration "Uses for the Candy Wrapper Die."  I have a lot of different wrappers displayed at my house, they are just so great as a little treat for someone.  And easy to make too!
Want directions on how to make these cute bunnies?  CLICK HERE for directions.

You can place an order 24/7

What kind of fun Holiday ideas do you have?  If you are looking for ideas, contact me, I would love to help.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...