Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stippled Blossoms card

Here's a card I made for my Aunt's birthday.  I had a few nice compliments on it too while it was sitting on my stamp table.  I hope she likes it.  Have a great weekend!



You cannot really see the glitter, I don't think the photos do it justice.  But I put some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter in the middle of the flowers.


Stippled Blossoms, Friendly Phrases and Petite Pairs stamp sets, Primrose Petals and Very Vanilla card stocks, Primrose Petals Classic ink, Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way glue


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...