Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love - Day 3

Day 3 of 12 days of Love... 

I CASEd one of the cards from my demonstrator swap for this idea.  I love the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, it's great for making lots of little hearts!  


Mel did a similar card, I just changed the colors a bit for what I needed.  
Here's Mel's card, so you get a two-fer today.  I love the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper, hope you enjoy.

Tune in tomorrow for another Love idea during my 12 days of Love.  You'll love all the ideas.  Have a great day!



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...