Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love - Day 12

Day 12 of 12 days of Love... 
Today is the last day of my 12 days of love!  I hope you have all enjoyed the fun and beautiful ideas.  I know I enjoyed sharing them all.  So today I have more than one, I have 3 to share.  
I LOVE the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (page 10 of the Stampin'Up! Spring mini catalog).  I was playing around with some letters from my Big Shot die and my daughter came over and arranged them on the card.  I liked it so I made the card around it.  
Real Red, Primrose Petals and Very Vanilla card stock, More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper, Big Shot and Alphabet Typeset Bigz Dies, Fashionable Hearts Embossit, Scallop Border Punch, Dimensionals
Here's a fun and easy card with Pretty Postage, but I could not resist using one of the stamps from the "Best of Love" set.  See more about this great stamp set that brings back some old favorites and new ones HERE, only $14.95! 
Pretty Postage and Best of Love stamp sets, Real Red and Very Vanilla card stock, Real Red Classic ink, Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder,Postage Stamp Punch, 1-1/4 " Square Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Small Heart Punch, Dimensionals


I had some extra swaps left from a beautiful card I made a while back, but I needed a different saying on the card fronts.  So I trimmed down the card front and adhered it to a Very Vanilla card, and added the punch along the front where I cut it down.  I thought it turned out nicely.  Hope you enjoy all these fun ideas.
You are Loved and En Francias stamp sets, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Rose Red Classic Inks, VersaMark ink, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber, Scallop Border Punch Dimensionals

This was the last of my 12 days of Love.  I hope you loved all the ideas.  Have a great day!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...