Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine Heart Banner card

I love this Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp.  It's so fun and easy to use.  I was making another card using my Hearts a Flutter Framelits, another fun product in the Stampin'Up! Spring mini (page 11), and thought it needed a bigger heart.  
The single stamp Happy Valentine Heart is ONLY available until Monday, January 21, 2013.  Be sure to order before it's gone!  Order HERE, or contact me.  Be sure to pick me as your demonstrator when you place your online order.

Have you seen the Core'dinations card stocks yet?  I used some of the Primrose Petals on this card, just run the card stock through your Big Shot with an Embossing Folder then run a sanding block over it for a great effect!  I love how it really shows off the cloud texture on the banner.  Love it!

Happy Valentine Heart stamp, Hearts a Flutter stamp set, Primrose Petals, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla card stock, Core'dinations card stock - Primrose Petals, Primrose Petals, Pool Party Classic inks, Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Sanding Block, Bitty Buttons, Bakers Twine - Pool Party, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Check out the Valentine specials!  There's still time to order the My Little Valentine stamp set and get a FREE Simply Set Kit, or get the Valentine Treat Bundle (single stamp and pack of cellophane bags) to make all your Valentine treats!  Either way you get some cute stuff at a great price.  Contact me to order, or use my online store to order anytime!
Only available till January 21, 2013






My Little Valentine (English; clear-mount)   132242   $9.95
     Includes the Love Simply Sent Kit FREE when you order the stamp set
Also available in Spanish 132245 and French 132248.


Valentine Treat Bundle (single stamp)   132771   $5.95
     Includes the Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (clear mount) and 1" x 8" cellophane bags


Both of these items are only available from January 3 through January 21, 2013!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...