Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine Bundles

There's still time to get these great bundles for Valentine's Day!

Check out the Valentine specials!  There's still time to order the My Little Valentine stamp set and get a FREE Simply Set Kit, or get the Valentine Treat Bundle (single stamp and pack of cellophane bags) to make all your Valentine treats!  Either way you get some cute stuff at a great price.  Contact me to order, or use my online store to order anytime!
Only available till January 21, 2013





My Little Valentine (English; clear-mount)   132242   $9.95
     Includes the Love Simply Sent Kit FREE when you order the stamp set
Also available in Spanish 132245 and French 132248.


Valentine Treat Bundle (single stamp)   132771   $5.95
     Includes the Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (clear mount) and 1" x 8" cellophane bags
Take a look at this flyer to see all the details and order online from my Stampin'Up! website or contact me to order.

The My Little Valentine Stamp Set is only available in clear-mount.

Both of these items are only available from January 3 through January 21, 2013!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...