Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hearts a Flutter swap card


Here's the card I made for a swap I am in with other demonstrators.  We just did our swap this week and I am so excited for all the great ideas I have now.  

Hope you enjoy, this was a fun card to make and I used lots of fun supplies from the Spring catalog.  The Pool Party embossing powder is so great! 
I love the Hearts a Flutter  stamp set and Framelits on page 11 of the Spring catalog.  The banners are so fun and I love all the hearts.  I got the idea from the chalkboard shown on page 11, I thought it was a cute idea, so made a card along those lines.  
Hearts a Flutter stamp set, Pool Party, Primerose Petals and Very Vanilla card stocks, Pool Party and Primrose Petals Classic inks, VersaMark, Pool Party embossing powder, Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Jewels - Pearls, Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

Stampin'UP! has some exclusive Valentine stamp offers this month.  Order the brand-new My Little Valentine Stamp Set and get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE!  That's a $7.95 value when you purchase this four-piece stamp set.  
CLICK HERE to see the Valentine Specials 

My Little Valentine (English; clear-mount)   132242   $9.95
     Includes the Love Simply Sent Kit FREE when you order the stamp set
Also available in Spanish 132245 and French 132248.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...