Monday, January 7, 2013

Hearts card

I got a chance to play with a new stamp set yesterday, My Little Valentine. It's an exclusive stamp set, only available until January 21!  
During the My Little Valentine promotion, get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE-a $7.95 value-when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set.

This was actually a quick card to put together, and would be easy to make a bunch of them.  I like those kinds of cards.  Hope you enjoy!
My Little Valentine stamp set, Real Red and Whisper White card stocks, Real Red Classic Ink, Big Shot with Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Dimensionals


Order the brand-new My Little Valentine Stamp Set and get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE!  That's a $7.95 value when you purchase this four-piece stamp set.  
CLICK HERE to see the Valentine Specials 

My Little Valentine (English; clear-mount)   132242   $9.95
     Includes the Love Simply Sent Kit FREE when you order the stamp set
Also available in Spanish 132245 and French 132248.


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...