Monday, January 14, 2013

Fun New Card Ideas

Look at these great cards!  I love all the fun ideas that my friends and I shared with our last card swap.  Everyone make 9 of the same card and then we traded so we would all have our card, plus 8 other new ideas from the Stampin'Up! Spring mini catalog.

Every time there is a new catalog offering we get together and swap ideas.  The rules are all current SU supplies, use something NEW and have fun!  
Some of these fun ideas are original, but there are quite a few that were CASEd, or copied.  I hope you enjoy them all, I will be posting more photos of all these swaps over the next few weeks.  You can see more information on my swap HERE.

Being a demonstrator is a lot of fun, I get to meet new people and enjoy lots of stamping time too.  But I don't just come up with original ideas all the time.  We all like to copy each others ideas.  Sometimes I copy it exactly, or other times change a few things like a different color or stamp.  Sometimes looking at someone else's ideas is a great springboard to new ideas too.  

If you have ever thought about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator let me know.  I would love to have you join my group!  CLICK HERE to see more information about Demonstrator Benefits.  
Sometimes it's about the discount, or making friends, but it can be about earning money too!  Once you have checked out the Demonstrator Benefits, check the tabs on the left side of that page to find out more about
Join the Fun
Career Plan
About Stampin'Up!

The Starter Kit is a great deal anytime you sign up.  However, during Sale-a-bration it's an even better deal! Get 25% more in your starter kit January 22 - March 22, 2013!  That means you can pick up to $156.50 in products for only $99!  Contact me for more details, or click "Join Now" on the left side of the page under Join the Fun.  I look forward to stamping with you soon!


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...