Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Embossed You are Loved card

Sorry I have not posted in days.  I had the flu for a week!  I am so glad to be feeling better and ready to share more ideas with you.

Here's a nice card for Valentines day, or any other day you want to tell someone you love them.  I love the emboss resist technique, and this card shows it off well.  

My Open House is this Friday, 4-6:30 pm.  Be sure to RSVP and stop by.  I will have a free make and take for everyone who RSVP's, and some Valentine packs to purchase and make too.  Contact me for more information.   
If you need to make a bunch of cards, this also works well.  I cut all the card stock first, then on the Very Vanilla rectangle I did the emboss resist steps, and all the stamping.  Then backed the rectangle with Soft Suede and used Dimensionals to adhere it to the card front.  It's a beautiful effect and I have a bunch of them ready now to send.  

You are Loved and En Francias stamp sets, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla card stock, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Rose Red Classic Inks, VersaMark ink, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...