Saturday, January 5, 2013

Clockworks card

Another fun project to share.  I made this one months ago, it's a spin off from a project we made at the Stampin'Up! Denver Regional event last September.  I added the Gray card, but the make and take projects we made that day used a Whisper White card. 
This makes a great masculine card or a card for anyone.  Stamp off some of the images on the card for a faded look behind the clock and words.
When I made the card I had the White card stock for the inside ready, so every time I stamped an image on the front, I stamped again on the inside piece.  Some images were stamped off at least 3 or 4 times before I re-inked the stamp.  Great faded look.
Clockworks and One in a Million stamp sets, Basic Gray and Whisper White card stocks, Gumball Green, More than Mustard, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray Classic Inks, Stamp-a-ma-jig


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...