Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gift Exchange gift

This was the gift I brought for the Holiday group get together last weekend. We were supposed to bring a handmade gift $8-10.  I had other ideas, but they took too much time, so I went with something lots of people like, coffee and chocolate.
I used one of the Kraft boxes, stamped it with VersaMark and used Clear Emboss.  There's a Starbucks gift card in it too!  I used the Two Tags Die and wrapped a piece of card stock around the tag.  The Snow Flurry Die makes great snowflakes.  I love the layers in these snowflakes.
 You could take off the snowflake and hang it up to enjoy for the whole season.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out special Stampin'Up! promotions online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...