Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stippled Blossoms in Red

I was playing with some card stock I had on hand.  It was already cut so I stamped an image and used a piece of card stock with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  
This would be great for any occasion, but I thought it would make a pretty Christmas card this way.  There's some glitter on the flowers too.
More Merry Messages and Stippled Blossoms stamp sets, Whisper White and Real Red card stock, Real Red Classic ink, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way glue and Dimensionals.

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the specials online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...