Friday, November 9, 2012

Core'dinations Snowflake card

I love the Snow Flurry die, page 14 in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  Here's a card I made for my October card class.  It's so fun I need to make more now.  It was easy too!
 After I put the pieces together for the snowflake I sprayed it, using a Stampin' Spritzer and the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.  I love this stuff, it makes everything shine and shimmer!
More Merry Messages (or Curly Cute) for greeting, Snowflake Soiree stamp sets, Very Vanilla card stock, Core'dinations card stock - Cherry Cobbler, Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Snow Flurry Die, Stampin' Spritzer, Shimmer Paint - Champagne Mist, Jewels - Pearls, Sanding Block, Mini Glue Dots and Dimensionals.


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out the specials online anytime.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...