Saturday, October 20, 2012

Where's Tammie?


Hello everyone!  I am sorry, it's been a while since my last post.  I bet you are wondering where I have been?  I went with my family to Mazatlan Mexico for a week.  What a fun way to spend the time, and I loved the beach.  Sorry for such a gap in my posts.  I am rested and ready to stamp.  Look for more new posts this week!  And some photos from my fun trip too.  

I got back and saw there were new items added to the Clearance Rack.  I always love seeing new things there.  The deals are great!  You can order online 24/7 to get these great deals through my website.  Be sure to check it out.  
Check out NEW items added to the Clearance Rack HERE!



Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check online for current specials.


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...