Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Glitter Leaf card

I love the Champagne Glitter paper in the Holiday catalog!  Here's a fun card, I got the idea from Frenchie's blog.  Her upline Jill Olsen gave her a sweet 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 inch square card.  I loved the idea, so I did something like it for my Fall card class.  
For me it was easiest to use some sticky strip on the back of the embossed paper since I was using such a small strip of the glitter paper along the bottom.  
To see the other cards we made at my Fall Card Class click HERE.
Supplies:  Loving Thoughts stamp set, Core'dinations Card stock - Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory card stock, Gimmer Paper - Champagne, Big Shot, Autumn Accents Die, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Lacy Brocade, Sanding Block, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals.

Would you like to come to stamping events?  It's always a great time to become a demonstrator, you get a great discount, see the products and catalogs first, and there are tons of ideas an inspiration at your fingertips all the time!  I would love to have you join my group, contact me to get started!  


Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check out them out HERE
Dates: October 1-31, 2012

Promotion Details:   
It's only October, but Stampin' Claus is coming to town! Get a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Set and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.


Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...