Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Double Gate Fold card


This card was another one I copied from something I saw on Connie's blog.  This card was CASEd from Connie, all I did was change the papers I used.  I love the look of this card, it is so fun!  If you want to see the other card I made and offered at my card class CLICK HERE.
Card is 4.25" x 9", score at 5.5", strip for gate is 2" x 8.5", score at 2.1/8" and 6-3/8"
Here's the view when you open the card, so sweet.

Stamps:  Bright Blossoms, Petite Pairs
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry and Summer Smooches DSP
Inks:  Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Big Shot with Beautiful Wings Embosslit and Apothecary Accents Framelits, Dimensionals

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
For September -- get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon ($8.95 value) for every $40 you spend!  CLICK HERE for colors and more about the FREE RIBBON.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...