Sunday, September 9, 2012

Denver Regional swap

Wow, has it been a week since I posted?  Sorry it's been too long for new stuff.  It was a crazy first week of September for my family.  We had a house guest Labor Day weekend, an Air Force Academy football game, 3 soccer practices during the week, followed by my daughter's first game, and I went to the Stampin'Up! Regional here in Denver on Saturday.  It all went by so quickly and I just realized I didn't schedule any posts to share the whole time.  

Here is the card swap I did for the Denver Regional event.  Not sure how well you can see the glitter or the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink (Holiday catalog page 23), the photo does not do it justice.  There is a beautiful shimmer of words on the white frame and then the center tree had a nice sparkle.  I stamped the first tree in the center, then continued to stamp the two trees, one on each side, so they look more faded for a nice background.

What a fun, fun time!  Stamping with friends is always fun, but then getting to see so many craft ideas, WOW!  There was even prize patrol.  The best part was that everyone won a few things from the prize patrol!  I am so excited to get some new products to try out!  It's always fun to get something for free, and even better when it's something you didn't have yet.  

Would you like to come to stamping events?  It's always a great time to become a demonstrator, you get a great discount, get to see the products and catalogs first, and there are tons of ideas an inspiration at your fingertips all the time!  I would love to have you join my group, contact me to get started!  

Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, En Francais
Paper:  Whisper White and Always Artichoke
Inks:  Always Artichoke, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark
Labels Collections Framelits, Always Artichoke Seam Binding, 2-way glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals

Stampin'Up! has great SPECIALS
Check online for all the great deals. 
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...