Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fun Fold card

Here's a fun card!  I love this idea, I saw it on Jill Hillards blog and just had to copy it.  You can make this card at my next card class.  This Saturday, August 25.  RSVP to attend.
The cards in class feature some fun folds and the Simply Score tool.  
You can find a tutorial for the Swinging Z card HERE under the "Tutorials" at Splitcoaststampers.com.  This is a wonderful website filled with tons of great stamping ideas!  I can loose hours just looking at all the great ideas.  Hope you enjoy it too.


-------------------------------
TAMMIE'S HOLIDAY STAMP SALE --15% off-- includes all stamps and wheels in the Holiday catalog and pages 8-29 in the big catalog.  August 25-31, that's a whole week of fabulous savings!  Contact me to place your order (phone or email)!
Not valid with other "Tammie Specials" or with online orders.
-------------------------------

I'll have more fun cards next week when you come to my Holiday Open House!
Tammie's Stampin'Up! Holiday Open House
Thursday, August 30  --  5 pm to 8 pm
Mark the date on your calendar and look for more information on Sunday.

Stampin'Up! Sign Up Special! 
Sign up with the Custom Starter Kit for $99 (choose up to $125 worth of products!), and get the Halloween Printer's Tray project kit FREE (valued up to $60)!
Come to my Open House August 30, if you sign up in my group, I have a free gift for you!  (You can sign up earlier to get the free gift)

SAVE 31% off select digital!  Check out the savings here, sale extended to Sept. 14!
Not sure if you're ready to take on all the digital?  Then try the FREE MDS2 30-day Trial and make something cool with this brand new software, then print it for 31% off during the sale!  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...