Monday, August 13, 2012

French Foliage Cards

After I made my 3x3 card swaps for convention, I made some bigger cards (well just the usual size, but it's bigger than the 3x3 inch cards).


They were fast and easy to make!  The French Foliage stamp set is perfect for Fall, but I love it anytime.  I used Whisper White, River Rock and Early Espresso, with a Rhinestone.  

Stampin'Up! has great specials for August
Sign up with the Custom Starter Kit for $99 (choose up to $125 worth of products!), and get the Halloween Printer's Tray project kit FREE (valued up to $60)!

SAVE 31% off select digital with a My Digital Studio sale!  Check out 31 days of Savings here
  • Just consider it a little end-of-summer gift from My didital Stuido by getting 31% off.
  • Some of the best digital content, 30 downloads and 1 content disc
  • ALL cards, photobooks, individual pages, and tags. See how amazing your stuff looks when it's professionally printed.  

Not sure if you're ready to take on all the digital?  Then try the FREE MDS2 30-day Trial and make something cool with this brand new software.  Then print it for 31% off this month!  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE

Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...