Sunday, August 26, 2012

3 x 3 Scentsational Cards

I love all the Framelits Stampin'Up! offers.  The new Scentsational Season stamp set works so well with the Holiday Collections Framelits, both on page 16 in the Stampin'Up! Holiday catalog.  Look at these sweet 3x3 cards...
You can make these fun cards when you come to my Holiday Open House!
You are invited... 
Tammie's Stampin'Up! Holiday Open House
Thursday, August 30
5 pm to 8 pm
  • Free Make and Take for all who attend
  • TAMMIE'S HOLIDAY STAMP SALE - 15% off all Holiday stamps 
  • Door Prizes
  • Gift for any Hostess who books a party or Private Class in 2012
  • Holiday cookies using the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps
  • Holiday card samples and kits available

TAMMIE'S HOLIDAY STAMP SALE --15% off-- includes all stamps and wheels in the Holiday catalog and pages 8-29 in the big catalog.  August 25-31, that's a whole week of fabulous savings!  Contact me to place your order!
Not valid with other "Tammie Specials" or with online orders.

I made these cards at Tara's group meeting earlier this month, so fun!  Both the cards and the meeting were fun if you were wondering.  I love getting together with my stamping friends.  If you sign up as a demonstrator, we can have fun at these meetings together, and I'll pay for your first meeting at Tara's too!

The card idea came from Mary Fish. The beautiful thing about stamping is that you can CASE (copy and share everything) ideas from other people.  I love all the demonstrators I know and some I don't know, but I know their work.  It takes the stress out of coming up with your own original idea every time.  Sometimes you copy someone else's wonderful idea to share.  So keep that in mind when you see something you like.  Copy is a wonderful form of flattery.

Stampin'Up! Sign Up Special! 
Sign up with the Custom Starter Kit for $99 (choose up to $125 worth of products!), and get the Halloween Printer's Tray project kit FREE (valued up to $60)!
Come to my Open House August 30, if you sign up in my group, I have a free gift for you!  (You can sign up earlier to get the free gift)

SAVE 31% off select digital!  
Check out the savings here. Extended to Sept. 14!
Not sure if you're ready to take on all the digital?  Then try the FREE MDS2 30-day Trial and make something cool with this brand new software, and print it in August for 31% off!  
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or host a party! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...