Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reason to Smile cards

Reason to Smile cards.  I was having fun at the beginning of the month making some cards.  With Convention 2012, I was gone for a few days, but I am excited to get some more stamping done this week.  
During July, you can purchase this exclusive stamp set through Stampin'Up!  Get the Reason to Smile set for just $5 when you spend $50 on an Stampin'Up! products!  Hurry before it's too late!
Plus, when you place your order with me in July, get a FREE ink pad!  Minimum $25 order online or with me  and you one Classic Ink pad with the new Firm Foam ($5.95 value).  Contact me to place your order, or order online and then send me an email with your color choice, it's that easy!  email --> tmmorton@me.com

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a party!

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!

 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...