Monday, July 30, 2012

Reason to Smile card

I did a "Private Card Class" on Saturday with some great ladies.  I had talked to my hostess about offering some cards, and the guests could either pay to make some cards, or they could make the cards for free if they placed an order.  We all had a great time making 3 different cards and the hostess ended up with lots of fun Stampin'Up! products for free!  
You can see all 3 of the different cards we made HERE.  
Contact me to schedule your own Private Class with friends.  Enjoy some crafting time together.  Your guests can choose from either paying a small fee to make some cards, or make the cards for free when they place an order.  As the hostess of the party, you can earn some great products!  
This card featured the Reason to Smile stamp set, only available during July!  See the Reason to Smile stamp set HERE, July Promotions, there's still time to order by July 31, contact me or order online HERE.
I gave the girls some options with this card.  A number of the girls like to do photos on their cards, so I thought the Framelit was a great option to either fill with a stamped image, or use as a frame for a photo inside.  
I love little touches, like the glitter I used on some of the cards.  A little Dazzling Diamonds Glitter looks great on the flowers, but it is hard to see in the photos.  
 This card had lots of stamping, while the one below it was a similar version.
Supplies:  Reason to Smile and Petite Pairs stamps, Marina Mist and Whisper White card stocks, Marina Mist and Lucky Limeade inks, Big Shot with Labels Collection Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or have a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...