Monday, July 16, 2012

Fancy Fan with Butterfly card

I love some of the new products in the Stampin'Up! Catalog!  
This card features the NEW Fancy Fan Folder, the NEW Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L die, and NEW Elegant Butterfly punch.  I thought this was a fun card to show 3 new products.  Okay wait, there are 4 new products, I forgot the new Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper.  With so many new things it's hard to keep track.  But I love them all!
This is the card I am doing for a shoebox swap with friends while I am in Utah later this week at the Stampin'Up! Convention (July 18-21).  Place orders online while I am away, and then we can stamp together when I return!
This is also the card every got with their orders from my Open House at the end of June. Thank you for all of you who attended!  I hope to see everyone soon at upcoming events.  

Did you know that during July, you can purchase an exclusive stamp set through Stampin'Up!  Get the Reason to Smile set for just $5 when you spend $50 on an Stampin'Up! products!  
Just think, you could order these fun new supplies and for $5, get the Reason to Smile stamp set too!

Spend $50 on an current Stampin'Up! products to get this exclusive Reason to Smile Stamp set for $5.  There's a limit of one set per customer.  This stamp set will NOT be available after July 31, 2012!  So be sure to order yours now.  Contact me to order, or ORDER HERE!

Supplies:  Real Red and Whisper White card stocks, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (126902), Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526), Big Shot with Fancy Fan Folder (127751), Delicate Doilies Sizzlits L die (126999), 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Dimensionals (104430)

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 


See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...