Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Convention 2012 Pattern-Mixing Pro class

I signed up for an extra class at the Stampin'Up! Convention 2012, I am a Pattern-Mixing Pro, with Carrie Cudney.  LOVE that class!  We made a fantastic project using Designer Series Papers. Carrie Cudney gave us lots of wonderful tips and techniques for using Designer Series Paper.  She showed us some fun projects using different Designer Series Papers and talked about using the papers, not hoarding it.  
I admit it, I tend to buy these beautiful papers, and then I don't want to cut into them.  So I find myself with stacks of great paper that I have not used.  So my new rule is USE the paper!  I can always buy more.  
I was so excited to make this project.  I't is amazing!  We were given all these wonderful supplies, including a canvas and made a great project that I cannot wait to hang on the wall.  I am even thinking of offering something like this as a class.  So fun!


Supplies included 3 packs of Designer Series Paper, oh how I love the paper!  We got a great stamp set, Lacy and Lovely, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, some fun buttons and Linen Thread.  They provided acrylic paint to paint the canvas and the First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper, lots of punches and I got to try the NEW heat tool!  It is fabulous!  So quiet, I already came home and ordered it!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or have a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 

Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...