Saturday, July 28, 2012

Convention 2012 class

Convention 2012 was so fun, on my first day of classes I took a class with Emily Montoya, "I am Reaching Out".  The class was actually about reaching out to different age groups.  It reminded me a lot of one of my nieces, Shayla.  She and I repin each others things on Pinterest and have a lot of the same creative interests.  But because I do not see her very often, I think this class had some great points for reconnecting with her and others.  
Shopping as a relaxing hobby?  Right now my favorite way to shop (without spending a dime) is to go on Pinterest.  You can find me there and follow my boards.  I would love to share ideas with you.  
The class also reminded me about all the causes that Stampin'Up! has supported through the years.  This was my 7th convention, and just like every year, it rejuvenated me so that I am even more excited to share all the fun creative things Stampin'Up! has to offer with my friends and customers.   Here are a couple of cards using the stamp set Moving Forward.
Stampin'Up! has been supporting the Ronald McDonald House for years.  This year instead of $2, they are donating $3 from the sale of every "Moving Forward" stamp set sold this year!  Check out this fun stamp set on page 209 of the Stampin'Up! catalog.  
My daughter is in Girl Scouts and every year they pick a cause to support.  The donate money from their cookies sales to this cause, and even buy supplies for the charity.  They always visit the charity after cookie season is over too.  Last year her troop donated to Children's Hospital and did charity work at the Ronald McDonald House.  The girls helped make dinner for the families and then served the meal.  They had a great time and it was wonderful to see them giving back so much.
Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies 
or have a party! 

See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...