Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Button Buddies

I love the Button Buddies stamp set, you can make so many fun cards with it.  Here is a fun card, based on a card my daughter did a couple months back.  But this time I used some of the new colors.  Love the new In Colors that Stampin'Up! came out with.  Gumball Green is so fun and bright.


These fun cards were easy to make and would be great for kids.  Want to make cards like this?  Contact me to attend class or order supplies.

Supplies:  Button Buddies (w-#122735, c-#122737), Curly Cute (w-#117014, c-#120510), Whisper White card stock (#100730), Raspberry Ripple, Pretty in Pink, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit card stocks, Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green Classic Inks, Big Shot with Polka Dot Embossing Folder (#117335), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (#102023), Dimensionals #104430

One of these cards would be great as a make-n-take projects for you and your friends at your next workshop.  Contact me to book a party and enjoy all the free products you can earn!  With our great Hostess Special going on right now, you can receive an EXTRA $50 in Hostess Dollars when your party subtotal is at least $450.  
CLICK HERE to see more on this hostess special, 
then contact me to pick your date.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...