Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Top Note card


Here's a great make-n-take card from Marsha's workshop.  I love using the Top Note die, it's so fun and a great shape.  Perfect for stamping, plus you can dress it up or down.  The stamps and some of the accessories used in this card are on the Retiring Products Lists, get them before they are gone!  Order anytime through MY ONLINE STORE HERE, or contact me to order and take advantage of a special limited time offer with me.

This fun card was was fun to make, it just makes me smile, it's so bright and cheery.  I offered a simple version (top), regular version (middle) and a stepped up version(bottom).  The best part was I let my customers have fun with it and make it the way they wanted!  I wish I would have had a camera so I could share all the great variations.

Contact me to book your party so we can make fun cards together!

The Stampin'Up! Retiring Product lists are posted, supplies are limited, so order before they are gone!!

Supplies:  Awash with Flowers, Sincere Salutations, Everyday Wishes stamp sets, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock, Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso Classic inks, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon-Daffodil Delight, Big Shot with Top Note die and Finial Press Embossing Folder, Jewels - Rhinestones, Dimensionals.

Retiring Stamps are available until May 31
Other retiring products are only while supplies last!
Contact me to order, or use my online store to SHOP RIGHT NOW.
Check out all the fun stuff you can order online and remember, you can get hostess benefits too when you order at least $150 in products.  

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...