Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Inspired by Nature

Inspired by Nature is one of my favorite stamp sets on the retiring list.  Here's a few card ideas to share.  
Watercolor Crayons are a great technique to use with this stamp set.
Check the retiring stamps to see all the great stamps that are going away.  Here's the list... Stampin'Up! Retiring Stamp list.  See all the stamps online now, and place your orders before they are gone.  Retiring stamps are only available till May 31, 2012.  Place your order online, or contact me to order. 
Sponge Daubers are another great way to color this stamp.  
This idea came from a presenter at convention.  I loved the colors she used on a card with Upsy Daisy, but since I didn't have that stamp set, I used this one.  


Get them before they are gone...  
The Retiring Stamp list April 15 - May 31

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...