Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Framelit Tag

My neighbor just had surgery, so I knew she would love a bright and sunny card and some tea.  The Mixed Bunch Stamp set and coordinating Blossom Punch in the Occasions mini catalog (page 17) are great!  
I saw this great card idea in Daffodil Delight from Cristena Bagne.  I posted this card idea a few days ago, but wanted to share this with the cute tag I made for the tea.  
 The Framelit dies are perfect for making quick tags!  I use one of the middle sized dies for the back and the Modern Label punch with the Four Frames stamp set for the smaller piece. The Boho Blossom Punch makes great flowers to layer and the Pearl was a nice touch too.  
  Daffodil Delight is a great color and with Spring here it just makes everything bright and sunny.
Supplies:
Mixed Bunch, Four Frames, Just Believe stamp sets, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight card stock, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede Classic inks, Modern Label Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Jewels - Pearls, 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Daffodil Delight, Dimensionals.

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...