Monday, April 16, 2012

Bright Blossoms in Melon

Here's another card using the new Summer Smooches Product Suite!  You can order this fun stamp set during the month of April.  I have a cute card my upline Tara made for me a year or two ago, and it inspired this card (using some new products).  Hope you enjoy.
I used my Big Shot and an embossing folder for this card. This was so easy and fun to make!

Supplies:
Bright Blossoms stamp sets, Whisper White and Melon Mambo card stock, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight Classic ink, Stampin' Marker Melon Mambo, Big Shot with Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon - Melon Mambo, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Jewels - Rhinestones, Dimensionals.

Available April 1 - 30!  
See the new products in the Summer Smooches Product Suite HERE!

Any time is a great time to order Stampin'Up! supplies or host a workshop! 
See all the Stampin'Up! promotions CLICK HERE 
(takes you to my Stampin'Up! website, check out creative projects and my calendar)
Order supplies online anytime by CLICKING HERE
Contact me anytime with questions.  Happy Stamping!
 ~ Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...